This position supports the sales and marketing goals of the department through administrative duties and activities that support the Vice President, Sales - Employee Benefits and Worksite Marketing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelors degree preferred; associates degree and/or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an administrative support capacity with an emphasis on sales support; customer service; and quality work product, including coordination of events, newsletter preparation, servicing customers, and field customer contact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with other department staff, and to build positive internal and external relationships.
- Positive attitude that demonstrates product enthusiasm, flexibility, and a strong commitment to the team.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to understand and manipulate software to achieve customized results. Must be able to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas—including calculation of percentages, premiums, and volume.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and transfer the underlying principles between job assignments.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, and manuals.
- Adept in the use of personal computers, the internet, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel programs. Desirable skills include ability to perform queries, mail merges, data filtering.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.