Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an Actuarial Administrator position in our Honolulu office.
The Actuarial Administrator is responsible to construct, review and evaluate various financial statements within the guidelines established by national/international actuarial standards and state and federal guidelines. The Actuarial Administrator also maintains and improves internal control systems on related financial statement activities. Completes or assists with various tasks to support financial modeling, pricing and reinsurance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, information technology, business, or a related field.
- Three (3) years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision and direction.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain a high degree of judgment, especially when working with information that is confidential in nature.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word (or comparable word processing software) and Microsoft Excel (or comparable spreadsheeting software).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents, and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react to change productively.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks that have sensitive completion dates and times.
- Good organizational skills; attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, copy machine, and FAX machine.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.