Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual to fill an Assistant Vice President-Sales/Director of Training position. The Assistant Vice President-Sales/Director of Training is responsible for the development, implementation and supervision of all aspects of agent training and development programs for the Individual Life and Annuity line of business distribution channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing or other related discipline. LUTCF, CLU, or ChFC designation desirable.
- Five (5) years of life insurance sales and field training experience. Responsibilities must have included agent training and program development and implementation.
- State of Hawaii Life and Disability Insurance Producer’s License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with agents and brokers as well as Company personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Must be well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work, and follow up on unresolved items.
- Proven ability to build positive agent relationship.
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations to perform trainings and presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computer, word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.