Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an Assistant Vice-President/Controller position in our Honolulu office.
The Assistant Vice-President/Controller has broad responsibilities for the direction and management of the Accounting/Financial Reporting department. This professional position represents the Company as a financial representative both externally and internally. The Assistant Vice President and Controller may also perform certain duties in the absence of the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in accounting or related field from a four-year college or university is required.
- Minimum eight (8) years of professional experience in accounting. Insurance industry and statutory accounting experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- Minimum five (5) year of experience in leading an accounting department in a managerial role and demonstrated ability to mentor and motivate staff.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Applicant must be able to effectively communicate financial information with external entities and with all levels of the Company and participate at a senior management level in Company decision making.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license is required.
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) certification preferred.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.