Seeking a qualified candidate responsible for managing the Individual Life brokerage sales channel in Hawaii in areas including, but not limited to, generating new business sales, recruiting, training, relationship management, development of sales materials, and retention of in-force business for brokers assigned.
- College degree desired, in business or marketing preferred.
- State of Hawaii Life Insurance Producer License required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in life insurance sales and/or sales administration. Experience in brokerage distribution is helpful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with clients as well as Company personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Must be well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work, and follow up on unresolved items.
- Proven ability to build long-term, positive customer relationships.
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency, and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Requires valid Hawaii drivers’ license and access to an automobile.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computer, word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.