Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Business Systems Analyst position.
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive analysis, testing, and coordination services to deliver value added IT Solutions to PGL’s business lines. The Business Systems Analyst works closely with the Director of IT Solutions Delivery, PGL Management, Key Staff and other Stakeholders to understand and align solutions to the needs of the customer and business. Serves as liaison between the IT and Business Units and coordinates successful implementation of new capabilities or enhancements to meet corporate objectives.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Three (3) years in IT project support position of which at least two (2) years of comprehensive work experience in systems implementation, business and data analysis, quality assurance, user acceptance testing and project management;
- Demonstrated experience with leading teams through SDLC such as Waterfall, Iterative and Agile for moderately complex projects. Engage with various team members and stakeholders to define, design, develop, test and deploy quality solutions.
- Ability to evaluate and assess operational processes and system fit/gap to identify and detail opportunities for improvement. Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining useful business and system models utilized in analysis activities.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting, analyzing, documenting and verifying business and functional requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with building, documenting, executing, and managing formal test plans, scenarios and scripts for systems, functional and “Day in the Life” testing to validate requirements are met.
- Hands-on experience with understanding and analyzing data, generating queries, and developing reports from single or multiple data sources.
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing and managing work duties to meet project deadlines.
- Strong analytical and facilitation skills are required.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail required. Ability to review, analyze and report on the execution, risk mitigation and resource utilization on projects.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to all staff levels in the Company.
- Experience in working in no/low-code development tools/platforms, other development tools/platforms, or programming language(s) preferred.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955.2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.