Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Chief Financial Officer position in our Honolulu office.
The Chief Financial Officer has a broad responsibility for directing and managing the financial and reporting activities of the organization. This professional position represents the Company as a senior financial representative both externally and internally and is responsible for managing those relationships accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from a four-year college or university.
- Ten (10) years professional experience in accounting/finance of which 7 years were in a managerial capacity. Understanding of statutory insurance accounting principles preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Planning and analytical skills to function effectively independently.
- Strong leadership, managerial and training skills are required to lead, guide, train and motivate staff and to participate at a senior level in organization decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively communicate financial information with external entities and at all levels within the organization. Ability to prepare and interpret financial reports and effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical forms and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) desirable.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.