Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual to fill a Claims Processing Associate position in our Temporary Disability Division Department. This position assists with file maintenance of all TDI files, master files and certificate master files and performs other administrative functions in accordance with defined service standards.
- High school diploma. College degree in related field, preferred.
- Minimum of 2 continuous years of office experience. Preferably with an insurance company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Proven ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Must be able to calculate TDI benefit payments.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred).
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.