Pacific Guardian Life is seeking highly qualified and results driven individuals to fill Eligibility & Premium Specialist positions in our Honolulu office.
The Eligibility & Premium Specialist is responsible for administrative, technical and premium accounting functions on employee benefit accounts, including Worksite products, in accordance with defined service standards. Maintain file integrity on group life master files and certificate master files for both group and worksite accounts.
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) continuous years of administrative experience, preferably with an insurance company, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information to the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred) and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs. Working knowledge of Group Life Administration System preferred.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.