Seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Human Resources Specialist position.
The Human Resources Specialist provides project and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. This position is responsible for daily HR functions including but not limited to: preparing time sheets for payroll processing, data entry and maintenance of employee information into the HRIS, conducts new hire orientations, coordinates Company supported educational and training courses and assists with recruitment efforts.
- High school diploma required. Two (2) years college level courses in business preferred.
- Two (2) years experience in a human resources department, or related college courses, and knowledge of basic employment law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization. Position requires the ability to compose written materials.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Working knowledge of personal computer. Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs.
- Ability to operate a typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.