Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Human Resources/Office Services Specialist position in our Honolulu office.
The Human Resources/Office Services Specialist provides project and administrative support to the Human Resources and Office Services Department.
The Human Resources/Office Services Specialist is responsible for daily HR functions including but not limited to: reviewing electronic time sheets for payroll processing, data entry and maintenance of employee information into the HRIS, coordinates Company supported educational and training courses and maintains the Company intranet.
This position will also assist with mail functions, receptionist duties, central purchasing, managing file storage and coordinating confidential shredding.
- HIgh school dilploma required. Two (2) years college level courses in business preferred.
- Two (2) years general office experience, of which one (1) year of experience in a human resources department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization. Position requires the ability to compose written materials.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Working knowledge of personal computer. Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.