Seeking a highly motivated and results driven individual to fill an IL Administrator position in our Individual Life Administration Department. This individual would be responsible for assisting in the coordination of the daily functions of the Individual Life Administration Department and acts as the team leader for the Technical Unit of the department.
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business, or related field. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Three (3) years of professional work experience in office administration, of which one (1) year includes being in a lead specialist position preferably in an insurance or financial related institution, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Working knowledge of general business/office administration practices.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally to policyholders, agents, and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage work duties, and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Ability to use all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and identify the cause of a variety of issues and determine effective resolutions.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and maintain effective professional relationships with external customers and others throughout the organization.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter copy machine, microfiche and FAX machine. Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet (Microsoft Word and Excel).
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.