Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an ILA Associate – Premium Accounting position in our Honolulu office.
The ILA Associate – Premium Accounting is responsible for the administration of policies for the Individual Life line of business and support of quality improvements and standardization in operations and service.
- High school diploma. Associate's degree is preferred.
- One (1) year of administrative office experience. Financial services and/or insurance experience preferred.
- Desire and initiative to learn about insurance and financial service concepts: product features, financial, insurance, taxes, and estate planning.
- Must be flexible, cooperative and able to adapt to change. Must also be able to work effectively with customers and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines, be well-organized and attentive to detail.
- Proven ability to independently analyze and resolve administrative issues.
- Basic math skills; addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, decimals.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, OneNote).
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies and technical procedures and determine course of action based on guidelines.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.