Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill an ILA Specialist position in our Honolulu office.
The ILA Specialist is responsible for the administration of policies for the Individual Life line of business and support of quality improvements and standardization in operations and service.
- High school diploma is required. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Two (2) continuous years of administrative experience, preferably with an insurance company, or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions and procedures furnished in written and oral form. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to solve practical problems.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents such as insurance policies and technical procedures and determine course of action based on guidelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with general public, agents, and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Must be flexible, cooperative, and able to adapt to change. Able to work effectively with customers and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to prioritize and meet critical deadlines, be well-organized and attentive to detail. Maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Use of units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, OneNote).
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.