Seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to fill an Individual Life & Annuity Associate position in our Individual Life Administration Department. This individual would be responsible for the efficient and accurate processing/application of payments and policy transactions into the LSP System.
• High school diploma required.
• One (1) year administrative office experience preferably with an insurance company or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
• Accounting or bookkeeping background required.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions and procedures furnished in written and oral form. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to solve practical problems.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with general public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
• Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
• Ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Use of all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine, microfiche and FAX machine. Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred).
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.