The Accountant I is responsible for performing timely and accurate input/upload of journal entries into SunSystems and LSP. This position will also prepare accurate and timely reconciliation of various general ledger accounts.
- High school diploma. Business or community college graduate preferred but not required.
- One year of journal entry and account reconciliation experience in an accounting department.
- Good verbal and written skills. Must be able to communicate accounting information to other staff members within the organization.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Proficiency with PC based programs for spreadsheets and word processing, preferably Microsoft Office.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator (by-touch), copy machine, telephone and FAX machine.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.