This position provides support to our Individual Life and Annuity customers and agents by establishing quality relationships, making every service experience a positive one, and working collaboratively to succeed together as a team.
- Associate’s degree in business, accounting or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) years customer service experience in an insurance or financial organization required, and the ability to handle a high volume of calls while meeting productivity requirements.
- Attainment of the State of Hawaii Resident Producer License within six months from date of hire.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to use a personal computer and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook). Ability to format, proofread and print documents; create and edit documents, spreadsheets and use formulas to calculate values for life insurance and annuity contracts.
- Ability to navigate within multiple computer programs simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively respond to customer inquiries and requests via different distribution channels upon first contact.
- Proven ability to interpret mathematical formulas. Problem solving and analytical skills necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Must be flexible, cooperative and able to adapt to change. Must also be able to work effectively and positively with other department members.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.