Pacific Guardian Life is seeking a highly qualified and results driven individual to fill a Manager, Producer Services Sales Administration position in our Honolulu office.
The Manager, Producer Services Sales Administration is responsible for planning, directing and supervising the operations of the Producer Services department. Implement and coordinate policies and procedures related to the administration of producer support functions, commissions, bonuses, incentive programs. Assist in project management coordination with various departments within the Company.
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative management experience.
- State life and health producer’s license desirable.
- Strong written, verbal and inter-personal skills. Must be able to effectively communicate information to the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to multi-task while prioritizing work to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Proven ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Must be able to calculate commissions, percentages, premiums, and volume. Must have a clear understanding of debits and credits.
- Proven ability to develop, manage, and evaluate departmental personnel. Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy throughout the department.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and transfer the underlying principals between job assignments.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Working knowledge of personal computer. Working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word, preferred), and spreadsheet (Excel, preferred) programs
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.