Pacific Guardian Life is a seeking highly qualified and results driven individuals to fill an New Business Specialist in our Honolulu office.
The New Business Specialist is responsible for maintaining and processing all new TDI applications. This position will also processes amendments to existing TDI Policies (including name changes, rate changes, etc.), collect TDI premiums and serve as the primary contact for new business inquiries. The New Business Specialist is expected to provide exemplary service to our agents, employers and customers.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Two (2) continuous years of office experience. Preferably with an insurance company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Well organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine.
- Must be flexible, cooperative and able to adapt to change. Must also be able to work effectively and positively with other department members.
- Must be able to maintain a high standard of productivity, efficiency and accuracy while working under pressure.
- Must be able to acquire and update knowledge quickly.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.