Under minimal supervision, the Office Admin Associate is responsible for performing all distribution functions (mailing IL statements, reports, notices, etc.) of the Individual Life Administration Department. The Office Admin Associate also assists with the preparation for offsite storage, preparation of Agent Commission Statements, researches client address records, serves as backup for policy changes, service requests and premium remittances.
- High school diploma required.
- Six (6) months of administrative office experience.
- Six (6) months experience with PC based programs for word processing and spreadsheets, preferably Microsoft Office.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with external and internal customers at all levels of the organization.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate and apply basic mathematic formulas using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, 10-key calculator, copy machine, and facsimile machine.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 942-1226.