Whether you’re paying for your home mortgage or providing for your children’s education, we have a solution to fit your needs.
WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE
Whole life insurance is a permanent life insurance that provides coverage for your entire life, as long as your policy is in force.
Whole life insurance provides:
- Guaranteed level premiums that won't increase
- Guaranteed death benefit
- Steady cash value growth for the premium dollar
- Ability to borrow from the policy's cash surrender value, generally on a tax-deferred basis
Everyone has unique life insurance needs. Whether you're buying life insurance to pay off a home mortgage, provide a monthly income or pay for your children's education, we can design a solution to fit your needs.
View PGL's whole life insurance product line:
- Accumulator One
- Accumulator 8 (2019)
- Accumulator 8 (OR, TX and WA only)
- Accumulator 10 (OR, TX and WA only)
- Accumulator 12 (2019)
- Flex Guarantee 100 (2019)
- Flex Guarantee 100 (OR, TX and WA only)
- Flex Guarantee 15-30 (2019)
- Flex Guarantee 10-30 (OR, TX and WA only)
- Flex Guarantee Junior (2019)
- Flex Guarantee Junior (OR and TX only)
- Whole Life+ (OR and WA only)
- Whole Life+ (2019)
TERM LIFE INSURANCE
Term life insurance provides protection for a specific period of time. Unlike other policies, term life insurance does not generate a cash value and is usually the most affordable life insurance protection.
Term life insurance is a good starting point for younger people who need life insurance coverage, but are on a limited budget. As your income rises, you may consider purchasing more comprehensive coverage by converting an existing term insurance policy to whole life insurance. This does not require medical underwriting.
In the event of unexpected death, term insurance provides protection to pay off your home mortgage, provide a monthly income for loved ones and pay for your children's education.
We are represented by more than 1,000 agents, brokers and consultants, who can identify insurance that best suits your needs.