Pacific Guardian Life is seeking highly qualified and results driven individuals to fill TDI Administration Associate positions in our Honolulu office.
The TDI Administration Associate is responsible for providing administrative and technical assistance in the TDI administration area, which includes New Business, Premium Billing, and Policy Servicing (i.e., termination, reinstatement, and policy service changes) in accordance with defined service standards.
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of office experience, preferably with an insurance or financial-related institution.
- Demonstrated ability in providing exemplary customer service via telephone conversation and in person.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Basic knowledge of general business/office administration practices.
- Well-organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to unexpected demands in the workplace. Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively.
- Proven ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and other office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.