Pacific Guardian Life is seeking highly qualified and results driven individuals to fill TDI Premium Accounting Specialist positions in our Honolulu office.
The TDI Premium Accounting Specialist is responsible for processing TDI premium payments, sending premium statements, and reminders for late payments.
The TDI Premium Accounting Specialist must also provide exemplary customer service by assisting with phones and emails and responding to customer requests in a timely manner. In addition, all conversation or any other means of contact with the customer should be duly documented in the policy administration system by the TDI Premium Accounting Specialist.
- High school diploma. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) continuous years of office experience. Preferably with an insurance company.
- Demonstrated ability of providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate policy information with the public, agents and personnel at all levels of the organization
- Well organized and attentive to detail. Must be able to prioritize work and meet critical deadlines with minimum supervision
- Ability to be flexible and responsive to unexpected demands in the workplace. Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations effectively
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as insurance policies, contracts, and operating and maintenance instructions
- Proven ability to calculate and apply basic mathematical formulas. Must be able to calculate TDI recalculate premium payments
- Ability to operate key office equipment (personal computer, 10-key calculator, typewriter, copy machine and FAX machine)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Resumes may be submitted to:
Pacific Guardian Life
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1700
Honolulu, HI 96814
E-mail: [email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Fax: (808) 942-1280
For more information, please feel free to contact a member of our Human Resources department at (808) 955-2236.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
No relocation assistance provided.